Members Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the Aussie English Supporter Pack?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Listen to the episode without reading.
2. Listen to the episode while you read the transcript, and highlight vocab you don’t know.
3. Fill out the Vocab Table with definitions and synonyms you can find in the transcript. Fill in what you can’t find in the transcript using a dictionary. This takes time but will help you remember vocab.
4. Listen to the episode again, while reading if you want, and answering the Listening Comprehension questions. Check the answers in the answers section.
5. Rewrite the Substitution Exercise sentences with the focus word or idiom. You can do this with or without listening to the MP3 for this exercise. You can also do this exercise just with the MP3 as a listen and repeat exercise or as a vocal substitution exercise.